tirsdag 15. mars 2011

The Best Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

So lately I've developed the questionable habit of drinking my morning coffee out of a can. I don't know how or why this happened, but I've come to terms with the practice. But one morning it hit me-while I'm okay with making a morning ritual of sucking down a can of what could generously be described as a mix of Yoo-Hoo, cough syrup and sulfur, it might be prudent to look into buying it in bulk in order to cut down on the costs. So I did some poking around, and it turns out that it's just as cheap to buy the stuff by the can as it is to buy a 15-pack. In fact, at my local bodega, it's actually less expensive to buy the cans individually. Just like it's cheaper to buy all three seasons of the original Star Trek on Blu-ray for $57 per season instead of buying the complete boxed set. -KW More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/aOtbrtzyweU/the-best-deal-of-the-day

ELECTRONIC ARTS ECLIPSYS EASTMAN KODAK CO EARTHLINK DST SYSTEMS DISCOVER FINANCIAL SERVICES

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar